10 Quick Tips To Beating ROCD
Beat ROCD video course (51% off) - includes 33 videos: Visit the course >
The video below are 10 quick tips to kick relationship OCD (ROCD) to the curb.
- OCD is the problem – Know that OCD is the issue and not the relationship.
- Remove anxiety – by accepting it.
- Break the OCD cycle – accept the thoughts.
- Exaggerate the thoughts – scare your brain by agreeing and exaggerating your thoughts.
- The one – Is there such a thing? Love is not an emotion it is action.
- Stop comparing – Be present with your partner.
- Things don’t quite feel right – Use this as a guidance out of OCD.
- Stop reassurance checking – Sit with the anxiety, don’t relieve it by reassurance checking.
- Act in spite of – When you are scared to say I love you and hug, that’s when you need to do it. Show your brain it has nothing to be afraid of.
- Change your focus – Get a project, or something that interests you. Show your brain what it needs to focus on.
I hope these tips help you reclaim your relationship.
Let me know if they help?!